- Adhikari, B.R. and Devkota, S. , 2015, Development of Ecosystem based sediment control techniques and esign of siltation dam to protect phewa lake, Government of Nepal/United Nations Development Programmes (UNDP), 64p
- Adhikari, B.R., 2016, Land and Soil, Compendium of Environment Statistics, Central Bureau of Statistics, Government of Nepal, 176p.
- Adhikari, B.R. and Suwal, M.K., 2013, Hydrogeological Study in BangsingDeurali VDC, Syangja, An Ecosystem-based Adaptation in Mountain Ecosystem in Nepal, IUCN, Nepal, 60p.
- Yoshida, M., Upreti, B.N., Rai, S.M., Bhattarai, T.N., Ulak, P.D., Gajurel, A. P., Dahal, R. K., Dhakal, S., Koirala, M. P., Sharma, L. N. and Adhikari, B.R., 2011, Guidebook for Himalayan Trekkers (Series No. 2), Eco-trekking in the Everest Region, Eastern Nepal, Department of Geology, Tri-Chandra Multiple campus, Tribhuvan University, 192p.
- Adhikari, B.R., “River degradation: Issues and Challenges” by Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany, December 2011.
- Adhikari, B.R., Shrestha, S.D., and Shakya, N.M., 2017, Urban Water Crisis and in Mountain Communities: Examples from Kathmandu, Urban Drought: Emerging Water Challenges in Asia (Bhaswati Ray and Rajib Shaw eds.), Springer publication, Book Chapter (accepted).
- Fort, M., Adhikari, B.R. and Rimal B., 2017, Pokhara (central Nepal): A dramatic, yet Geomorphologically active environment Vs. a dynamic, rapidly developing city, Urban geomorphology: Landforms and processes in cities (Marry Thornbush and Casey allen eds.), Elsevier publication, pp. 231-258.